By submitting a booking form, you are confirming your intention to travel and you are confirming that you are the client or an authorised nominee acting on their behalf. This is considered a valid booking unless advised by Trusted Travel.
If the client has requested an individualised holiday, you will be sent a quote/itinerary for their chosen holiday and asked to approve this in writing before any bookings will commence. Once approved in writing, the client will be sent an invoice for their non-NDIS claimable expenses (or the cost of the holiday if you are not using NDIS plan). If the client chooses to self-manage their NDIS Plan, you will receive two invoices (NDIS Claimable and non-NDIS claimable items). If self-managed costs are not paid within the timeframes listed below, Trusted Travel reserves the right to cancel the client’s reservation. Cancellation of a client’s reservation may incur cancellation fees, please see “Cancellation of your holiday” heading below for further information.
For any holiday using the client’s NDIS plan, bookings are not finalised until a Service Agreement and Schedule of Supports are signed with Trusted Travel (The Disability Trust) for their NDIS supports. By completing the Consent section of our booking form, you agree to the terms and conditions of these documents.
Payment methods and terms
The Disability Trust will use the information you supply in the Trusted Travel booking form to create a debtor ID. The Disability Trust accepts the following payment methods:
- EFT. Cheque
- Money order
- Credit card
- Direct Debit
All invoices are payable as per the terms stated on the invoice received, or 14 days prior to departure date (whichever comes first). Please contact the accounts department on 02 4255 8000 or email email@example.com for invoice or statement enquiries.
As part of agreeing to these terms and conditions, you agree to have understood the application process for a credit account to be opened with The Disability Trust. You also confirm that the information provided in the Trusted Travel Booking Form is true and correct.
- You understand that if there is any default by the Client and/or Organisation in making payment to The Disability Trust the information collected in this Agreement together.
- You understand that if there is any default by the Client and/or Organisation in making payment to The Disability Trust, the information collected in this Agreement together with the information as to the amounts claimed by The Disability Trust to be owing and any related information may be accessed by The Disability Trust and their employees.
- You acknowledge that full payment of any debt must be made within the terms as set out above.
- You understand that the supply of goods and/or service/s to the Client may be refused if any particulars requested by The Disability Trust are not provided by the Client and/or Organisation or if these terms are not agreed to by the Client and/or Organisation.
- You acknowledge that The Disability Trust has requested the Client and/or Organisation to let The Disability Trust know immediately in writing of any change to the account information. The Client and/or Organisation acknowledges having been advised by The Disability Trust that Client and/or Organisation is entitled to access the account information from time to time and require The Disability Trust to take all reasonable steps to ensure that all such information is accurate, complete and up to date. Gift cards can be used to pay toward your Disability Trust account, Trusted Travel holiday or Trusted Travel merchandise.
Cancellation of your holiday
If you choose to withdraw your booking after 14 days of submission, you may be liable for a non-refundable administration fee. This fee may be waived in extenuating circumstances at Trusted Travel’s discretion.
Self-funded charges, excluding self-funded service packages, may be applied for late cancellation of a holiday. If you cancel, you may be liable for:
- 30 days or more where bookings have commenced – loss of 10% deposit of non-NDIS expenses
- 14-30 days – 50% of total cost of non-NDIS expenses
- 0-14 days – 100% of total cost of non-NDIS expenses
- If a 3rd party is involved in the booking, extra cancellation fees may apply according to their schedule of fees.
- Cancelled NDIS-claimable supports are subject to the terms and conditions as outlined in your NDIS Service Agreement and NDIS cancellation policy.
NDIS-funded charges may also be applied for service cancellation. Once a booking is received, Trusted Travel reserves the right to make NDIS-funded bookings on the client’s behalf. Once bookings have commenced, the client may be liable to pay up to 100% of the NDIS costs associated with the holiday even in the event of non-attendance or cancellation from their NDIS plan or, where the charges conflict with the NDIS cancellation policy and service agreement, from their personal finances.
If the client has elected to self-fund their service package, Trusted Travel reserves the right to make bookings on the client’s behalf. Once bookings have commenced, the client may be liable to pay up to 100% of the self-funded service costs associated with the holiday even in the event of non-attendance or cancellation.
Cancellations by Trusted Travel due to COVID-19
Unfortunately, where increased risks indicate the best course of action at that time is to cancel plans for travel, Trusted Travel may need to cancel a group holiday prior to departure. The health, wellbeing and safety of our clients and the enjoyment of travelling on holidays without extra stress are of the upmost importance. If this decision is made, we will notify affected travellers as soon as possible.
Trusted Travel will not charge any cancellation fees or charges where the change has been deemed required by our Travel Consultants. Anything already paid by the client in this instance will be offered as a full refund or credit for a future holiday.
Holiday change or tour cancellation
Trusted Travel will endeavour to operate all tours/holidays as planned and to the itinerary advertised. At times due to circumstances out of our control, or force majeure, we may need to cancel the holiday or alter the booking. We will notify you of any changes at our earliest convenience. If alternative or suitable arrangements cannot be made, you will be entitled to a full refund or transfer to another holiday of equal or lesser value.
Where variations are requested by a client to the group holiday package advertised, prices may vary from the advertised price.
Frequent Flyer programmes
Trusted Travel will endeavour to use preferred suppliers by clients for all services where possible. If you’ve provided your Frequent Flyer details in the booking form, Trusted Travel cannot guarantee that the details you’ve provided will be relevant to the provider that you are flying with. This is due to conflicting airline schedules and potential increases in cost.
Please ensure that you are aware of any health requirements and precautions of the destination you are travelling. You are responsible for any vaccinations required. Please consult your doctor for any advice before travelling. In the case that you can’t be supported effectively due to your vaccination status, Trusted Travel may have to cancel your booking and a credit or refund may not be offered.
If the holiday is international, you are responsible for any visas, immigration, quarantine, customs requests or requirements for the countries visited or transited. You are responsible for a passport with at least 6 months’ validity from the date of the trip. Please ensure these requirements are met prior to booking your trip. Trusted Travel recommends registering with smarttraveller.gov.au prior to departure on an international holiday.
Baggage limits are provided by travel companies and they must be adhered to. Any excess must be paid by the traveller.
Please review all documents carefully once received to ensure correct details. Please ensure your name matches that of your identification. If you notice any issues, please contact a member of the Trusted Travel team as soon as possible prior to departure. Travel Insurance – Trusted Travel recommends all clients take out relevant level of insurance cover. We can assist clients to source the right cover for them, however cannot support clients in purchasing or maintaining their appropriate level of cover.
Support whilst on holiday
Trusted Travel will endeavour to provide the level of support as requested by you. We use the booking form to determine your support needs, and provide staffing support according to this and what is quoted at the time of the holiday enquiry. We ask that travellers be honest in the information provided when booking so to determine the correct level of support required, in particular, health and personal care needs, behaviours of concern, and night time/overnight routines. Any extra support required whilst away on holidays may be billed to the client at the relevant support rate from the most recent NDIS Price Guide.
Consent to GPS Tracking Device Usage
By providing explicit consent, you acknowledge and agree to the utilisation of a GPS tracking device for the sole purpose of supporting participants in emergency situations. This tracking device will be employed judiciously and solely during circumstances that pose an imminent threat to safety or well-being. The tracking mechanism is designed to function exclusively in emergencies and will not infringe upon the client’s fundamental right to privacy. Any data collected through this device will be handled with the utmost confidentiality and will not be used for any purposes beyond ensuring the participant’s safety and security. Your consent signifies your understanding of the limited scope of usage and the commitment to upholding the participant’s privacy rights. Should you choose to revoke this consent, please notify us promptly to discontinue the tracking service. The participant’s safety remains our paramount concern, and we aim to maintain a delicate equilibrium between safeguarding the participant’s wellbeing and maintaining their right to privacy.
Please read these Terms carefully before placing an order for any products. By placing an order for Products, you agree to these Terms.
We will be deemed to have formally accepted your offer of purchase when the merchandise order form has been received. Each order accepted by us will be a separate and binding agreement between you and Trusted Travel for the supply of the relevant Products in accordance with these Terms. You must provide accurate and current information when ordering your Products. You are responsible for checking the size, options, colours, materials and other relevant information that you submit with your order. By submitting an order, you represent that all Products, sizes, quantities and component variables listed in the order are correct.
Your legal rights
Your purchase of Products will be subject to certain laws including, without limitation, the Australian Consumer Law contained in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (ACL). Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the ACL. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Nothing in these Terms is to be read or applied so as to exclude, restrict or modify any guarantee or other right or remedy in the ACL or other law which cannot by law be excluded, restricted or modified.
Pricing and taxes
Prices are as shown on this website. Trusted Travel reserves the right to change the prices of Products at any time without notice to you. The price displayed at the time that you place your order will continue to apply to you even if the price changes before your order is accepted by us. Prices will be displayed in Australian dollars.
If you change your mind on your order, you should let Trusted Travel know as soon as possible. If not, you may be liable to pay for the order. Trusted Travel will assess each order cancellation individually and will contact you with a decision. Except to the extent required by the ACL or other applicable law, we will not be liable to you, or any other person, for any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered or incurred due to order information being incomplete or inaccurate.
Returns and refunds
You should check your Products as soon as you receive them and ensure that the order has been filled correctly and the Products are not damaged or faulty. If Products supplied to you are damaged or faulty or are not the Products you ordered, you must contact and inform us as soon as possible. Gift cards cannot be refunded. The amount purchased on the gift card will be applied to your account with The Disability Trust and cannot be exchanged for cash. We will refund Products that were damaged or faulty at the time of supply to you.
Please return the product/s to us in the original condition within 10 days of receipt, and we will assess your return request, and if appropriate, replace or refund your purchase. All returns should be sent with supporting documentation in original or appropriate packaging to:
Trusted Travel, Level 1, 5 Edney Lane Coniston, NSW 2500, Australia
We reserve the right to amend these terms at any time. Any amendment will take effect from the time that it appears on this website.
- I acknowledge that the activity described in the schedule can be hazardous and that the person participates at his/her own risk. I understand that TRUSTED TRAVEL will take reasonable steps to provide a safe environment for them and to ensure that all equipment supplied by TRUSTED TRAVEL for the activity is of a reasonable standard.
- I acknowledge that TRUSTED TRAVEL will not be liable for any injury that may be suffered by the participant, which arises either directly or indirectly from, or in connection with, the activity described in the schedule incorporated in this form.
- I hereby agree to indemnify TRUSTED TRAVEL against any and all claims arising from, or in connection with, any injury that may be suffered by the participant, or that the participant may cause to another person, as well as any loss or damage to property, equipment or personal effects belonging to them, or any other person, arising either directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the itinerary outlined for this holiday.
- I agree that TRUSTED TRAVEL may authorise on the participant’s behalf whatever medical treatment he/she may require. (This includes, but is not limited to, ambulance attendance and hospital treatment) I agree to pay all medical expenses incurred.
- I understand that this waiver will remain in place throughout my relationship with TRUSTED TRAVEL