This is a fabulous midweek getaway with your friends to get creative, be inspired and top it off with the great hit musical, WICKED.
We will spend a few days in Sydney City. It is full of wonderful places to eat and fun things to do. The highlight of the week will be seeing the famous musical, WICKED. We will visit the Grounds of Alexandria which is an oasis in the city, with an ever-changing garden of wonders and some lovely places to explore and enjoy some great food, this is great way to spend our first day in the city.
Long before Dorothy landed in Oz, two young girls met in the Land of Oz and formed a unique friendship. WICKED tells the story of these young girl’s adventure together to fulfil their destiny as the good and wicked witches of Oz. this show has travelled the world a few times and is back in Sydney at the Lyric theatre and is a fantastic experience not to be missed.
We will spend some time together getting creative with a guided painting experience. The artists will work with us to create our own canvas print that you can take home and hang on your wall as a lovely reminder of the fun times with friends new and old.
Get your friends together and bags packed for this awesome mid-week break!
Time to departure
- WICKED Matinee Ticket
- Paint on Canvas Experience
- The Grounds of Alexandria lunch
- Darling Harbour visit and explore
- Return transfers WOL – SYD (Wollongong departures only
- Staffing support at required ratio, 1:3, 1:2 and 1:1
- All main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- 2 nights shared accommodation
- All reasonable transport on location (car hire, transfers, etc.)
- Hire accessibility equipment as required
Fully accessible. This holiday package is completely accessible to a wide range of disabilities. If you require more information please contact one of our Trusted Travel Consultants.