Calling all aviation enthusiasts! If you’re keen about all thing’s aviation, this is your dream weekender! Over this action-packed week, you’ll be taking to the skies on two joy flights! You will also be taking in the sights and sounds of Sydney on the ground as well as in the air. We will be visiting some of Sydney’s beautiful hidden beaches, and some of Sydney’s most well-known attractions. Staying in Darling Harbour we will be right in the middle of all the action.
With Blue Sky Helicopters, you will enjoy two fantastic experiences in one. The unique thrill of a helicopter flight and the breathtaking views of Sydney from above. The 15min flight over the beautiful Sydney Harbour and its coastal beaches is sure to take your breath away!
Not many people can say they’ve flown in a sea plane. After this week you can! You will experience the thrill of taking off and landing on water on seaplane sampler, its sure to be an incredible experience.
Experience a world of knowledge at the Western Sydney International Airport Experience Centre, where immersive and interactive displays take visitors on a journey to learn about Western Sydney International Airport. You’ll have access to project information, digital engagement and learning opportunities. Located right on the airport site, you will have a clear view of the future airfield and be able to watch the airport come to life.
This thrill-seeking week will leave you buzzing
Time to departure
- Sydney Harbour Scenic Seaplane Flight
- Sydney Harbour Helicopter Flight
- Western Sydney Airport Experience Centre
- Australian National Maritime Museum
- Return flights from chosen departure point
- Staffing support at required ratio, 1:3, 1:2 and 1:1
- All main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- 4 nights shared accommodation
- All reasonable transport on location (car hire, transfers, etc.)
- Hire accessibility equipment as required
- Private room
Unfortunately, limited. Some of the activities in this holiday package have limited accessibility. Please contact one of our Trusted Travel Consultants for more info.