Join Trusted Travel and come along to explore the natural and cultural wonders of the North and South Island with a Royal Caribbean cruise from Sydney to New Zealand. This 10-night New Zealand cruise will have you enjoying and exploring the land of the long white cloud in all its glory. Cruise to Fiordland Park, with stunning ice carved landscapes, rainforests, mountains, and close-up views of natural beauty. Immerse yourself in Māori culture, be in awe of the natural beauty, experience the bohemian vibe in historical Lyttleton, visit the vibrant and creative Port Chalmers of Dunedin and cruise around some of the most picturesque places in the world!
Time to departure
- Milford Sound
- Doubtful Sound
- Dusky Sound
- Dunedin – Port Chalmers
- Lyttelton (Christcurch
- Return transfers WOL – SYD (Wollongong departures only)
- Return flights from chosen departure point
- Most on-board activities
- Non-alcoholic drinks package
- Staffing support at required ratio, 1:4, 1:2 and 1:1
- All main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- 10 nights shared accommodation
- Hire accessibility equipment as required
Fully accessible. This holiday package is completely accessible to a wide range of disabilities. If you require more information please contact one of our Trusted Travel Consultants.