Festivale presents the best of Tasmania’s produce, cool climate wines, beers, spirits and exceptional entertainment in a historically and culturally significant outdoor location on the fringe of the city and is considered one of the best food and wine festivals in Australia. Under historic elm trees, family and friends can relax in the wide-open space of City Park. Festivale provides an opportunity to ‘taste’ and experience the best of what Tasmania has to offer.
Listen and watch local artists plus headline acts live on stage including Icehouse, Vanessa Amorosi, Rogue Traders, the Beautiful Girls and DIESEL. What a lineup!!
Sample, learn and taste at masterclasses which are held over the weekend. Watch Celebrity Guest Chef Matt Moran + amazing Tasmanian chefs in action as they cook in the park. Visit plenty of local growers and stall holders to join in to offer their wares and produce. We will have a feast for our eyes and our tummies.
Time to departure
- Multi day entry Festivale
- Cataract Gorge
- Cradle Mountain day trip
- Return transfers WOL – SYD (Wollongong departures only)
- Return flights from chosen departure point
- Staffing support at required ratio, 1:3, 1:2 and 1:1
- All main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- 5 nights shared accommodation
- All reasonable transport on location (car hire, transfers, etc.)
- Hire accessibility equipment as required
- Private room
Fully accessible. This holiday package is completely accessible to a wide range of disabilities. If you require more information please contact one of our Trusted Travel Consultants.