Did someone say road trip?
Hit the road with some new friends to the beautiful town of Lithgow, and then continue the adventure to Dubbo.
Hear the monkeys playing and zebras bleating from your Savannah cabin, located just outside the Zoo’s entrance. Spend two nights in style and comfort and enjoy views of sprawling natural grassland right on your doorstep. Wake up to the vast and distant views of the animals in the African savanna.
Taronga Western Plains zoo has more than 5,000 animals from over 350 different species. Keeper talks are held daily, so you will have the chance to see and learn all about your favourite animals.
Trusted Travel are excited to offer participants this amazing experience of waking up in the wilds of Dubbo Zoo.
While in Dubbo, we will also visit Dubbo Gaol as well as a visit to the Royal Flying Doctor Service experience where you can learn about the history of this fabulous lifesaving service in the outback.
Time to departure
- Taronga Western Plains Zoo – 2 days
- Wake up in the Wild Adventure – 2 nights
- Dubbo Gaol
- Royal Flying Doctor Service Experience
- Staffing support at required ratio, 1:3, 1:2 and 1:1
- All main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- 4 nights shared accommodation
- All reasonable transport on location (car hire, transfers, etc.)
- Hire accessibility equipment as required
Fully accessible. This holiday package is completely accessible to a wide range of disabilities. If you require more information please contact one of our Trusted Travel Consultants.