Give ‘em the old razzle dazzle! CHICAGO is heading to Sydney and we want you to come see it with us!!!
Murder, greed, corruption, exploitation, adultery, treachery… and All That Jazz… so begins the international multi-award-winning musical, CHICAGO.
Set amidst the decadence of the 1920s, CHICAGO is the story of Roxie Hart, a housewife and nightclub dancer who murders her on-the-side lover after he threatens to walk out on her.
The longest-running musical on Broadway, this scorching hot masterpiece is coming to Sydney.
The original and the best, CHICAGO is back. It would be a crime to miss it!
The Powerhouse Museum is a fabulous place to explore and learn new things and old. There are so many exhibitions that are so fun! We will spend the afternoon exploring together.
We will also go under the sea at the SEA LIFE Aquarium in Darling Harbour. The sharks up close and personal are amazing and the penguins are so cute!
Time to departure
- CHICAGO the Musical matinee ticket
- Lunch at The Grounds of Alexandria
- SEA LIFE Aquarium entry
- Barangaroo dinner and explore
- Powerhouse Museum
- Chinese Garden of Friendship entry
- Staffing support at required ratio, 1:3, 1:2 and 1:1
- All main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- 2 nights shared accommodation
- All reasonable transport on location (car hire, transfers, etc.)
- Hire accessibility equipment as required
- Private room
Fully accessible. This holiday package is completely accessible to a wide range of disabilities. If you require more information please contact one of our Trusted Travel Consultants.