Join us for a camping experience like no other! Cockatoo Island’s award-winning urban campground boasts unbeatable views of Sydney Harbour, picnic spots, waterfront eateries and fascinating historical landmarks. This is no ordinary camping… this is deluxe camping!
We’ll travel by train to Circular Quay and then hop on the ferry to the island. This journey itself will be an amazing experience, set amongst icons such as Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House.
Indulge in waterfront dining or gather around for a BBQ while the sunsets on the harbour.
You will not need to pack a tent, sleeping bag or swag, the campground has all this covered! You just need to pack your bag and come along for the fun times!
Time to departure
- Activities in Sydney TBC
- Return transfers WOL – SYD (Wollongong departures only)
- Return flights from chosen departure point
- Staffing support at required ratio, 1:3, 1:2 and 1:1
- All main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- 3 nights shared accommodation
- All reasonable transport on location (car hire, transfers, etc.)
- Hire accessibility equipment as required
- Private room
- Onboard Wi-Fi Package
- Premium drinks package
Unfortunately, limited. Some of the activities in this holiday package have limited accessibility. Please contact one of our Trusted Travel Consultants for more info.