Get ready to immerse yourself in the soulful sounds and heartfelt rhythms of the Blues at the Blues on Broadbeach music festival! This year, they’re bringing together a lineup that pays homage to the roots of the Blues while also celebrating its vibrant evolution. Join us for a weekend of electrifying performances by the sea in Broadbeach on the Gold Coast.
Feel the raw emotion, experience the storytelling, and let the music speak to your soul. The stages will be graced by legendary blues artists such as Blues-rock genre benders Melissa Etheridge (USA), Samantha Fish and Jesse Dayton (USA), Ana Popovic (USA), fiery bluesman Eric Bibb (USA), and returning favourite Lloyd Speigel, who have shaped the genre and contemporary musicians who are pushing its boundaries.
Whether you’re a dedicated blues enthusiast or a newcomer looking to discover the magic of this timeless genre, Blues on Broadbeach promises a weekend of unforgettable performances, camaraderie, and the pure, spirit of the Blues. Come join us as we paint the town blue.
Time to departure
- Blues on Broadbeach Festival entry
- Return flights from chosen departure point
- Staffing support at required ratio, 1:3, 1:2 and 1:1
- All main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- 4 nights shared accommodation
- All reasonable transport on location (car hire, transfers, etc.)
- Hire accessibility equipment as required
- Private room
Fully accessible. This holiday package is completely accessible to a wide range of disabilities. If you require more information please contact one of our Trusted Travel Consultants.