Travel with us to the coastal cosmopolitan capital of South Australia. Adelaide is a capital city bursting with colour, culture and entertainment, surrounded by natural wonders and beautiful parks. We will visit some of Adelaide’s most popular attractions such as the historic Adelaide Gaol and the famous Central Markets. We will be visiting Adelaide Zoo, the only place in Australia you can see giant Pandas Wang Wang and Fu Ni.
We will also be having a foodie tour through the markets, sampling as many international cuisines as we can! The markets are full of culinary delights and trinkets and souvenirs as well.
There are so many museums, churches and historical landmarks to see, and so many great things to do! You won’t want to miss this trip!
Time to departure
- Adelaide Zoo
- Adelaide Botanic Gardens
- Adelaide Gaol
- Adelaide Central Market
- City Sightseeing
- Return flights from chosen departure point
- Staffing support at required ratio, 1:3, 1:2 and 1:1
- All main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- 4 nights shared accommodation
- All reasonable transport on location (car hire, transfers, etc.)
- Hire accessibility equipment as required
- Private room
Fully accessible. This holiday package is completely accessible to a wide range of disabilities. If you require more information please contact one of our Trusted Travel Consultants.